kelawarhitam in second

journey in my life

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

my friend car jumped into the sea.. at Lumut,Perak

last week report.. hahaha.. first of all when i hear this from my friend i thought it was a joke.. but its a real thing happen.. my friend car bmw (the old one) accidently jumped into the sea near Lumut Marina Wing, the car totaly drown into the sea.. thank god nothing heppen to the drive.. he manage to get out from the car through the window..

pictures: car already sinking.. like titanic.. the rope actually to pull out the car ..


at last manage to get the car from sinking into the deep sea.. hehehe
it takes almost 6 hours to get the car out of the water.. very sad maaa


the red riding hood car.... anything.. thank god nothing happen to my friend.. alhamdulillah..

the driver identity remains secret.. hahaha... malu sat lagi dia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home