kelawarhitam in second

journey in my life

Monday, August 11, 2008

old pictures, when i were in Matrix UUM

today, i dont know what to do, so dig up my harddisk, i found some of oldies picture when i were in matrik uum.. the year 1998, Matrix UUM, class 1.38..

here some pictures in class, that time i never like to wear necktie, thats why i never wear proper my necktie... always like that (in the picture) .. sometime i miss that time really miss, i wish i want to go back at that time.. really miss my friend..
last saturday went to one of my matrix friend wedding at Kuala Kangsar, Nad, or Norsaranadia.. huhuhu.. its very long time i didnt see her.. huhu..


here another picture me alone, but that i wasnt at my own class that time. i was at other class, i think class 1.37.. haha.. i alwas like that at that time.. always go lepak others class.. haha whut laaa mee

this pic were taken at Malam Anugerah Matrik at Dewan MAS, i think someone beside me on that picture.. if im not mistaken its was Jeselyn, from sarawak..


opsss this is not picture from matrix uum, but its cuti semester matrix.. haha.. that was real me acting as real bat.. coz i am kelawarhitam @ blackbat
compare to my latest pictures, i think .... hmmm.. still same.. nothing change maybe less pimple... others differ.. hmmm nothing.. weight.. still same.. hahaha


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home