kelawarhitam in second

journey in my life

Monday, August 18, 2008

Norina Engaged - Bertunang

Last sunday 17th August 2008, my sister.. nina@na@norina engaged ceremony... so i was the cameraman ... here some pictures ... my wife the makeup person.. heheh..

pictures below... me , nina and my wife...all biru colour..nice what.. hmm seem like one of politic parties colour... haha keadilan maybe.. haha
the ceremony start when the man side family(translate:pihak lelaki.. heheh) arrived around 12.30pm... so the talking and dicussion start.. as usually Tok Chu represent the girl side..(my family side)..he do the talking.. and bla bla bla.... i dont want to explain everything that has been discuss... boring maaa... so just enjoy the pictures..
and thats me again, with my action...grabbing strawberry.. always like that... need some action picture to put in my blog...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home