kelawarhitam in second

journey in my life

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Airbag incident - Almost cost me my life

Last saturday, 21st June 2008, around 6.30pm..
while i was cleaning my house something did heppen to me.. an accident that almost cost me my life.. hehe.. but its quite funny..
I have two steering, 1 is from my satria 1.6 that has airbag and the other one is momo steering from daihatsu which i did put on my satria last time.. both I put on a chair outside my house in a plastic bag..
i was trying to move the steerings and the chair together, so i lift up the chair while the steerings on the chair. at that time my face is directly face to face with the steerings. and suddenly the original satria 1.6 steering eject the airbag and push up the momo steering in the air and hit my chin and my mouth. a few second after that the airbag eject its exploded "poww" like a bom sound.. hehe.. im a bit shock while holding my chin.. i rush in my house and ask my wife to check whether theres a blood.. but no blood.. just some in side my mouth.. i decided to go to the clinic to check if there is some minor injuries at my jaw..
went to three clinic at that time but no doctor available.. so i went to hospital ER..
the doctor check me said to me "ingat bergaduh kena tumbuk" haha... apa alaaa..
went to do xray.. and nothing broke. huhuh.. nasib baik.. kalu kena dekat tengkok mau aku terbalik kat situ jugak...
but i'm a bit confuse how come the airbag started to function after already being remove from my car for about 2 years..
my theories is, the momo steering somehow hit at the back of the satria 1.6 steering and burst the airbag.. but i'm really surprise its eject the airbag so fast and so strong.. the momo steering fly away around 5 meters from the launching site.. hehe so daysat... skrg aku menanggung kesakitan ulser akibat dari pecah dalam mulut..
here some picture after i being hit by the steering... the airbag already wrecked...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home